Web and Graphic Designer
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Web & Graphic Designer who can work on a wide range of projects within our fast-paced, results-driven Creative Services team.
This position will work closely with our clients to provide design for online and offline brand building and online client acquisition marketing efforts.
As a member of Dot IT team, you will design and develop for a wide range of projects, including: websites, landing pages, logos, brand identity, online/offline ads, flyers, brochure, trade show signage and more.
The ideal candidate has an uncompromising attention to detail, strong design skills, and works fast while maintaining quality.
- Designing webpage layout
- Designing logos and promotional materials
- Present concepts; provide rationale for design decisions
- Complete design assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail
- Organize work priorities and communicate project time line expectations effectively
- Work both independently and collaborate with cross-functional teams
Skills and Knowledge:
- Minimum 1 years of graphic and web design in either B2B or consumer-focused environments.
- Expert in Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign in a production environment
- Working knowledge of responsive web design and web browser
- Willingness to learn relevant areas of new technology and workflows
- Must be team oriented & flexible. Must have a professional responsible attitude able to work under pressure. Quick learner
- Preferably living near the Nasr City
- A graduate of Fine Arts or Applied Arts
- Languages: Excellent command of English language
- Job Status: Full Time
- Location: Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
- No. of Positions: 2