Junior Mobile Developer
We are seeking an experienced iPhone or Android Mobile Application Developer to serve a lead role in developing and implementing mobile solutions that make a difference in people’s lives.
Junior Mobile Application Developer Qualifications:
• Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
• Experience: Minimum two years of commercial experience in developing applications for Android or iOS required.
Additional Skills Required:
• Experience with agile development (Scrum and Kanban), continuous integration, software quality metrics, automated testing (UI and unit testing) for iOS & Android.
• Experience and knowledge of mobile device management, mobile deployment and distribution.
• Excellent knowledge in mobile software architecture and design patterns.
• Ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical staff, user/customers, vendors, contractors/consultants and ITS and support personnel.
• Ability to set technical direction and comply with project and coding standards and processes.
• Ability to estimate tasks and assess the accuracy of team member’s estimates as well as provide accurate status of team’s development work.
• Embraces, adapts, and encourages others to adopt new and changing technologies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Self-motivated and directed with astute attention to detail.
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple project tasks simultaneously.
• Willing to work non-standard and extended hours.
• Willing to be on-call for resolution of production system problems.
• Experience with SQL Server and ability to write quality and efficient stored procedures and triggers.
Languages : Excellent command of English language
Job Status : Full Time
Preferred Sex : No Preference
Location : Naser City - Cairo - Egypt
No. of Positions : 2